Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2015

NO EXIT




Here i would like to share a story on NO EXIT

----------------------------------------------------------------------------



A man checked into a hotel for the first time in his life, and goes up to his room.


5 minutes later he called the reception desk and said: "You've given me a room with no exit. How do I leave?"



The desk clerk said, "Sir, that's absurd. Have you looked for the door?"




The man said, "Well, there's one door that leads to the bathroom. There's a second door that goes into the closet. And there's a door I haven't tried, but it has a 'do not disturb' sign on it"


-----------------------------------------------------------

in my view..

the story wants to tell us, if there is a way in, there must be a way out..
do not afraid to try a new way although there are some warning on it because things that is good sometimes is covered under the warning door!

be brave to try, find a way out!!


p/s: this is a good reminder to me!
my comfort zone is not the only way..some other way awaits me..
may Allah lead me to the best way that he knows it will fit me..ameen..

0 comments:

Post a Comment